Residential Advance provides a convenient way to apply for and receive your commission advance.
1 Complete our secure, online application.
2 Electronically sign your agreement.
An electronic agreement will be emailed to you within one hour after your application is submitted.
3 Email or fax a copy of the following supporting documents:
- An original check, marked as "Void", with your name, financial institution, checking account number, and routing number.
- A copy of your current, unexpired driver's license.
- A list from MLS evidencing your closed purchase transactions during the past 12 months.
- A copy of the executed purchase agreement including all signed addendums.
- Verification of your share of the commission (after broker split).
4 Have your broker confirm the amount of the commission available for advance.
An electronic authorization and consent will be sent to your Broker. Follow up with your Broker to make sure that they electronically sign the consent form.